The General Conferences of the Association of African Universities is normally a five-day event centered around Higher Education in Africa. On the 5-8 July 2021, the AAU will be holding its 15th General Conference.
The theme of the Conference is:
The Future of African Higher Education
In addition to Keynote Presentations on the theme of the Conference, there will be papers and presentations dealing with the following six (6) sub-themes:
• Sub-Theme 1: The Future of African Higher Education Post-COVID-19
• Sub-Theme 2: Contributions of African Higher Education Institutions to Addressing the Challenges linked to the COVID-19 pandemic
• Sub-Theme 3: Contributions of African Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
• Sub-Theme 4: Funding of African Higher Education Institutions in the face of unpredictable Economy
• Sub-Theme 5: Mainstreaming e-learning and the digital divide
• Sub-Theme 6: Contributions of the Diaspora to African Higher Education
Follow @AAU_67 or subscribe to stay up-to-date as our schedule develops.
Fees and Registration
The Event is FREE for all Participants